the Honeywell 7700
They don’t make it anymore
There are no parts available
Slides right into the same space
It is the same size but it does ten times as much
Plain View of Limits w/ first out and Alarms
Complete startup sequence - No more guesswork
Typical dynamic boiler graphics
Touch a loop and you are there
Alarms w/ date and time stamp
Our BoilerTEK™ replacement for the obsolete Honeywell 7700 system has the following features:
- Pre-engineered system replaces the features of the Honeywell 7700 system plus many more such as:
- Color touch screen display
- First out annunciator with all limits displayed
- History of the last ten trips
- Count down timers for purge, pilot, and main flame
- Full input, output, and sequence displayed
- Full alarming with history and time stamp
- Multiple trends
- Standard M/A displays with multi speed manual and setpoint adjustment or keypad entry
- Run time hours display
- Complete preassembled sub-panel simply replaces the existing sub-panel.
- Easy to follow NFPA79 guided drawings supplied with each system.
- Dual level password protected access for initial system setup and on line fuel/air ratio curve setting and tuning.
- The BoilerTEK™ system is designed to be installed by your electrician and commissioned by your I&C Technician or Boiler Technician.
- The BoilerTEK™ system can optionally be supplied with the communications of your choice such as; MODBUS, LON, OPC, etc.
The BoilerTEK™ solution for the Honeywell 7700 upgrade uses the latest technology with the capabilities of a full sized DCS system for the price of an off the shelf programmer. AND OUR PLC COMES WITH A THREE YEAR WARRANTY!