of burner management and combustion control
KDS Controls can build out your boiler control system in ways you never thought possible
The BoilerTEK™ system is the first to combine burner management and combustion control using a single PLC with a separate CPU for independent combustion control in accordance with NFPA guidelines.
BoilerTEK™ eliminates expensive and time consuming installation and engineering by providing a packaged, pre-engineered system to meet your boiler control needs. Cost effective design allows practical application for small boilers at a less expensive price than comparable systems. This allows for quicker return on investment through reduced fuel consumption along with extending the life of your connected boiler.
This combination ensures the highest reliability and safety available in a complete boiler control solution.
- 6” touch screen interface.
- Dual fuel multiple burner control capable.
- Uninterruptible fuel transfer.
- First out annunciator.
- Boiler trip history.
- Alarm management and scrolling display.
- Proof of closure indication.
- Complete startup sequence logic display.
- Multiple trends with page back feature
- New CPU with built-in Ethernet and CF Card
- 10” or 12” touch screen interface.
- Multiple scanner support.
- Flame intensity display.
- Available simplified Burner-Management-Only system.
- PC-Based SCADA/HMI with local and remote data storage.
- Ethernet LAN and Internet remote access.
- Connectivity to OPC compatible data acquisition system.
- Energy monitoring with automatic spreadsheet populating.
- Cellular text message and page alarm notification.